Alma Mater Europaea University and PM² Alliance Collaboration
Spreading the benefits of the PM² Methodology in the Danubian Region
The PM² Alliance and the Alma Mater Europaea – ECM will work together to promote excellence in project management through a series of joint activities over the next 5 years.
The two organizations have signed an agreement with the aim sharing knowledge in areas of common interest, for the mutual benefit of their organisations, members, students, faculty and society in general.
AME University recognises the potential and significance of Europe’s PM² Methodology and includes courses in its Masters Study Program in Project Management, and offers research options at its Doctoral Programme.
The agreement signed between Alma Mater Europaea – ECM and the PM² Alliance will enhance the cooperation between the two organisation in advancing the PM profession and in developing of future professionals and researchers in the field of project management.
Scholarships and discounts on Doctoral Programme fees offered
to PM² Alliance members.
The PM² Alliance and the AMEU ECM will cooperate in:
- Education and exchange of teachers and students, exchange of experiences in educational practice, international internship, collaborative organization of educational programs.
- Development of joint project proposals/projects, benefitting from each other’s networks, expertise and experience, primarily (but not exclusively) in the field of scientific cooperation on common international projects.
- Exchange and development of teaching personnel with a view to lecturing, consulting and participating in scientific and research work of mutual interest.
- Exchange and development of students and young scientific associates with a view to work placement and internships and research projects.
- Organization and implementation of study programmes.
- International research & development projects and publishing.
- Organisation of summer schools and seminars.
- Mutual promotion of the services of both institutions.
Alma Mater Europeaea – ECM – https://en.almamater.si/en is a higher learning and research institution under the academic and institutional patronage of Alma Mater Europaea, founded by the European Academy of Science and Arts and specializes in the provision of career-focused education in career-deficient fields of study. It offers undergraduate and post-graduate study programmes in Nursing, Physiotherapy, Social gerontology, Management of business systems, Financial services, Archival Studies, Humanities, European business studies and Eco-remediation.
PM² Alliance – www.pm2alliance.eu is an international, not-for-profit organisation with a broad international membership base. Founded by PM² practitioners, the Alliance brings together individuals from institutions, companies and academia to inspire dialogue, share resources, and address the field’s challenges while promoting the wider adoption of the PM² Methodology. As the world’s only society of its kind, the Alliance strengthens the community’s collective voice through strong leadership, promotion of the highest standards, and recognition of professional excellence.