Your process towards the PM² Trainer Certification starts here.
Train the Trainer (TtT) is PM² Alliance’s own trainer development programme and is prerequisite for anyone wishing to obtain the PM² Trainer Certification. The intensive four days training covers a wide range of topics that span from the elaboration of the methodology’s tools and artefacts to adult learning theory and instructional design methodology.
Τhe PM² Trainer Certification Programme is designed to help PM² Alliance Certified Trainers achieve a master level understanding of the PM² Methodology and training methods. It prepares them to teach PM² and the highest level in accordance to the PM² Alliance standards so that in turn, they can also prepare their students in using PM² effectively in their projects and in achieving one of the PM² Alliance Certifications
The Train the Trainer (TtT) programmes is comprised by:
• 4 days in class workshops (2 days advanced PM² training +2 days advanced training methods)
• Pre & Post online modules
• PM² Essentials Certification Exam
• PM² Advanced Certification Exam
• PM² Trainer Certification Exam
This highly interactive and advanced knowledge and neuroscience-based three days workshop is designed to prepare Trainers or Educators to achieve the PM² Alliance Trainer Certification and become qualified PM² trainers.
Participants will be exposed to advanced concepts of PM² and learn how to design and deliver PM² courses to the highest quality standards of the PM² Alliance.
The PM² Alliance Trainer Certification enables PM² trainers to deliver trainings with maximum learning impact, enabling their training participants to:
• appreciate the PM² Methodology
• be able to effectively apply PM² in their projects and their organisation
• embark on a project management journey of continuous improvement and maturity
• prepare for the achievement of PM² Certifications.
By the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
• Apply Neuroscience and Brain-Based Learning tools and techniques to improve retention, understanding, skills and achieve long-term change in the behavior of their trainees
• Understand and embrace the role and responsibilities of the successful PM² Trainer
• Design and implement Training Needs Analysis
• Design custom training courses based on the PM² Methodology
• Develop practical and useful Training Material
• Use available Training Media and Material effectively to support a blended learning experience
• Apply advanced Presentation and Training Delivery skills in action
◦ Effective Body Language Techniques in training delivery
◦ Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication Techniques
◦ Manage training groups and difficult trainees effectively
• Apply an effective Evaluation Strategy and follow a ‘Lessons Learned’ approach
“The mind is not a vessel that needs filling, but wood that needs igniting - Plutarch”
This Workshop provides a thorough exploration of the PM² Methodology the PM² elements and plans. The seminar presents a number of exercises and workshops on core Project Management tools, techniques and key PM² templates.
Having completed this workshop, participants will be able to start training students on both the essential and advanced PM² best practices, tools and techniques.
The Training Method is Workshop based and the philosophy is to ‘Learn by doing’, using Experiential Learning Techniques. Participants will learn the PM² Training methodology, the Tools and Techniques and work on PM² educational scenarios and practical examples, with Job Aids and Templates. Finally, a micro-teaching video-recorded practice and coaching are applied to enhance future PM² Trainers’ performance.
The PM² Trainer Certification exam (30 multiple choice questions, 40’ online exam) tests the master-level knowledge of a trainer on all aspects of the PM² Methodology, as well as and their ability to effectively explain basic and advanced aspects of the methodology and the certification process.
If you have already acquired the PM² Essentials Certification, the PM² Advanced Certification and you have applied for the PM² Trainer Certification, you may reserve your seat.
If you are not already on the path to become a Certified PM² Trainer, find out how you can attain the PM² Trainer Certification below.