An exam review can be requested when a candidate believes that a problem or an event has prevented them from successfully completing or succeeding a PM² Certification Exam. Should the request for review be directly related to one or more exam questions, the details of the problem must be clearly explained, and the necessary information provided (i.e. e-Voucher or Test number, question number and/or a description of the question). This will allow for the PM² EU Certification Reviews & Appeals Committee (CRAC) to identify the question and review the claim.
An appeal can only be made on ground of the following:
• exam platform irregularity during the exam
• specific question irregularity
• unfair dismissal or exam suspension
In both cases, the request should be submitted formally to the attention of the PM² EU Certification Reviews & Appeals Committee (CRAC) within 5 working days of the exam’s date/incident. The PM² EU will acknowledge the receipt of the request for review or appeal automatically, will conduct all necessary validation in a constructive, impartial and timely manner, and will provide an answer within 10 working days.
The outcome decision of the Committee will be final. A record of the complaint, including any subsequent action(s) taken, and the decision made will be maintained by the PM² EU. All information pertaining to the complaint will remain confidential.
Should the PM² EU Certification Reviews & Appeals Committee (CRAC) acknowledge a mistake in a question, the procedure will be to remove the question from the exam and the candidate's final score will be recalculated based on the remaining number of valid questions.
The PM² EU Certification Reviews & Appeals Committee (CRAC) is comprised of the following three members:
1. PM² EU Certifications Coordinator
2. PM² EU Expert 1 and Expert 2
Please also note the following:
▪ Candidates accept the rules of the examination once they start an exam, therefore, appeals against the exam rules as published on the exam invitations and communicated at the beginning of the exam session, will result to a negative outcome.
▪ In order to safeguard the credibility of the exam and its fairness to future candidates, the wording of the questions and their answers will not be communicated.
▪ Please visit and review the sections Problem and Complaint Handling at the following page: https://www.pm2.eu/appeals-and-complaints/
▪ For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Certification Review & Appeals.