- Open an Internet Browser, load PM² Alliance and click on Certification, which appears at the top right of the web page.
- Click on PM² Certifications.
- Click on Certification Equivalence.
In this page you will find a list with the corresponding Certifications.
- Click on Apply here to obtain your PM² Alliance certification for free!, that appears on the bottom of the page.
- Fill your personal details (Title*, First Name*, Last Name*, Organisation Name*, Work Email*, Phone, Country*, Certification Obtained*, Certification ID*, Data Obtained*) in the application form.
IMPORTANT: It is required to fill in all mandatory fields.
- Click on the box that appears next to the statement I accept to provide a copy of my certificate upon request and then click on Apply.
Soon after completing your application, we will send you an e-mail to inform you that we have received your request.
Your PM² Certification Equivalent will be provided to you within 15 days of your application.
When the process is complete, you will receive an email that will include a password in order to create your profile on the exam platform of PM² EU. There you will be able to view, download and manage further your certificate. You will be receiving this email every 15 days, until the procedure has been completed.