Mladen Radujkovic – PM² & Project Management at ALMA MATER EUROPAEA University
Watch the presentation video from the 2020 PM² Alliance Conference.
The session provide insight in teaching experiences about project management (PM) at Alma Mater Europaea ECM, where PM2 was recently incorporated in the curricula. Alma Mater Europaea (ECM) is institution under patronage of European Academy of Science and Arts (EASA) from Salzburg Austria. AME campus in Slovenia (ECM) is known about master study and specialized doctoral study focused to PM. We are aware that, after graduation, many of our students work on projects. After careful analysis, we decided to include a course on PM2 in our master program because we believe that it has a great prospect to be recognized as one of the leading PM methodologies, that will find wide application in practice.
The session will summarize the following topics:
- The World of Project – Recent results coming from the studies and practice about representation of projects across the human world, including economies.
- Education and Project Management – Whether academic institutions, public or private, have adequate representation of project and project management in their curricula?
- Specialized PhD / Dr. Sc. Program in Project Management – Why we need such program and what could be contribution coming from, not only for academy, but also for the practice and a community?
- Feedbacks from PM2 teaching at the master program – What are feedbacks coming from the part-time students being already employed and working on different projects?
- What can we expect from PM2 in the future – An academic and practitioner perspective.
The items above will be covered at the morning session, but also in the afternoon panel.