This training is for you:
The seminar is open to all those working in Project. Prior experience in project management or working in projects is useful but not required.
As a participant you will:
- identify under-managed dimensions of project management.
- develop a new perspective from which to view your project management priorities.
- be able to do the right things at the right time (and for the right reasons).
- appreciate the importance of developing the appropriate mindsets, and of prioritising your management activities to lead your projects successfully.
- help you combine your technical, people, perspective skills and take your project management to a higher level of effectiveness.
The Program's agenda
- The Essentials
- Leadership vs Management
- Effectiveness vs Efficiency
- Problem vs solution
- The Ws of projects and project management
- Critical Factors for Success
- Critical Success Factors (CSF) vs Critical Success Criteria (CSC)
- Demonstrating Effective Intelligence (FI) in Project Management
- The Ps of Project Management
- The 15 Ps of Project Management
- Excesses and deficiencies
- Symptoms (of excess or deficiency)
- Balancing the Ps
- Assessment: The Ps profile of your project
- Avoiding distortions and resistances by developing your personal and professional virtues