PM² Alliance at the XXIV International Congress “Hybrid Project Management: The Imperative of the Future”
An online project management congress on Hybrid Project Management, May 7-9, 2020.
The Congress is organized by the Serbian Project Management Association (IPMA Serbia), National Academy for Public Administration (NAPA) and the Faculty of Project and Innovation Management. The Congress will bring together leading national and international experts in the field of project management and will be held online on May 7-9, 2020. The conference languages are Serbian and English.
The PM² Alliance participates in this event with a keynote presentation on the PM² Project Management Methodology. The keynote presentation is delivered by the CEO of the PM² Alliance, Nicos Kourounakis, who is the Co-Author of the PM² Guide and the Agile PM² Methodology of the European Commission.
The Conference will be opened on May 7th with a welcome address by Dr. Vladimir Obradovic, President of IPMA Serbia.
The list of invited keynote speakers is impressive:
Branko Ružić , Jesus Martinez Almela, Nicos Kourounakis, Joop Schefferlie, Joel Carboni, Mladen Vukomanović, Marisa Silva, Timothy Jaques, Goran
During the 3-day Congress, various topics will be discussed, such as:
- Project management in the era of digital transformation,
- Hybrid project, program and portfolio management,
- Key values and critical factors of the project success,
- Strategies, methodologies, processes, culture etc.
- Business agility and agile organizations
- Development of hybrid models – research, application, improvement
- Hybrid project, program and portfolio managers
- Sustainable development – challenges and perspectives
- Competencies of project managers in a hybrid environment
- Methodologies for managing public sector projects
- Certification of project managers as a precondition for success in Projectification.
May 8, 2020 | 10:50 – 11:10 (CET)
Mr. Kourounakis’ presentation will provide an overview of the PM² Methodology, and present the story behind the challenges met and opportunities created by this new European Methodology.
The main theme of the presentation is the “PM² Advantage” – highlights of the strengths of a methodology that is lean and easily applicable to many types of organisations and projects.
And although PM² is often seen as a traditional project management methodology, its flexibility and outcomes oriented mindset, along with the Agile PM² Extension (released in 2014) make it a powerful and pragmatic hybrid methodology.
The PM² Alliance promotes and supports the PM² Methodology and its users through a collection of PM² assets, articles, events, and a PM² Certification programme. It also connects the PM² user community with a network of qualified Affiliated Training Providers (ATPs) and consultants.
May 8, 2020 | 14:15 – 15:00 (CET)
The PM² Alliance will also be participating in the conference round table discussion on “Certification in Project Management”. Find here a consolidated table of various PM Certifications.